|Here are some photos taken during the Choir’s performance of Mendelssohn’s Elijah for their Autumn Concert at St Julians School, Newport.
The soloists were Fiona Harrison, Kate Woolveridge, Paul Badley & Peter Grevatt.
From the Coldra roundabout (Junction 24 on the M4) take the A48 heading south along Rhineland Way and Spytty Road. Follow round until you pass Tesco’s on your left. Cross the next roundabout (third exit), and then at the next roundabout take a left turn (first exit) along Nash Road. Lliswerry High School is past Nash College, fourth turning on the left (by the third chicane).
From the Tredegar Park roundabout (Junction 28 on the M4) take the A48 heading east along Docks Way and Usk Way, bearing straight ahead to cross the river by the City Bridge. Continue along Spytty Road until you pass Newport Stadium on your right, and at the next roundabout take the next right (by Aldi) along Nash Road. Lliswerry High School is past Nash College, fourth turning on the left (by the third chicane).
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Newport 'gaining reputation for major sporting events' ahead of County v Leicester clash
- DOG OF THE WEEK: Fabulous Oscar has a shy and sensitive nature
- Worst of the bad weather misses Gwent
- Reports of pedestrians on the M48
- Summit of the four UK nations needed to solve Brexit deadlock, says Plaid
- Season's eatings - how to prevent the unwanted gift of food poisoning at Christmas
- Review: Def Leppard Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- REVIEW: Mogwai at St David's Hall in Cardiff
- REVIEW: L’heure Espagnole by Mid Wales Opera
- REVIEW: The Last Five Years at Wales Millennium Centre
- REVIEW: The Prodigy at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
- REVIEW: A Child's Christmas and Tiger Eggs by Ballet Cymru at Riverfront Theatre
- REVIEW: Roots, by National Dance Company Wales, at Wales Millennium Centre
- REVIEW: Oliver, by the Junior Abergavenny Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society
- REVIEW: Passion by Music Theatre Wales and National Dance Company Wales
- REVIEW: Van Morrison at St David's Hall in Cardiff
- REVIEW: La Cenerentola, Rossini, Welsh National Opera, at Wales Millennium Centre
- REVIEW: La Traviata,Welsh National Opera, at Wales Millennium Centre
© 2018 - Newport Philharmonic Choir