|Here are some photos taken during the Choir’s performance of Mendelssohn’s Elijah for their Autumn Concert at St Julians School, Newport.
The soloists were Fiona Harrison, Kate Woolveridge, Paul Badley & Peter Grevatt.
*** ONLINE TICKET SALES ***
From the Coldra roundabout (Junction 24 on the M4) take the A48 heading south along Rhineland Way and Spytty Road. Follow round until you pass Tesco’s on your left. Cross the next roundabout (third exit), and then at the next roundabout take a left turn (first exit) along Nash Road. Lliswerry High School is past Nash College, fourth turning on the left (by the third chicane).
From the Tredegar Park roundabout (Junction 28 on the M4) take the A48 heading east along Docks Way and Usk Way, bearing straight ahead to cross the river by the City Bridge. Continue along Spytty Road until you pass Newport Stadium on your right, and at the next roundabout take the next right (by Aldi) along Nash Road. Lliswerry High School is past Nash College, fourth turning on the left (by the third chicane).
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- REVIEW: Van Morrison at St David's Hall in Cardiff
- REVIEW: La Cenerentola, Rossini, Welsh National Opera, at Wales Millennium Centre
- REVIEW: La Traviata,Welsh National Opera, at Wales Millennium Centre
- REVIEW: Nish Kumar at Riverfront Theatre
- REVIEW: The Awkward Years at The Other Room in Cardiff
- REVIEW: War and Peace, Prokofiev, Welsh National Opera, at Wales Millennium Centre
- Review35 TimesRiverfront Theatre
- REVIEW: Rain Man at New Theatre in Cardiff
- The League of Gentlemen Live Again, Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
- REVIEW: The Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra at St David's Hall
- REVIEW: NHS70 As Long As The Heart Beats
- REVIEW: NHS70 For All I Care
© 2018 - Newport Philharmonic Choir