|Here are some photos taken during the Choir’s performance of Mendelssohn’s Elijah for their Autumn Concert at St Julians School, Newport.
The soloists were Fiona Harrison, Kate Woolveridge, Paul Badley & Peter Grevatt.
From the Coldra roundabout (Junction 24 on the M4) take the A48 heading south along Rhineland Way and Spytty Road. Follow round until you pass Tesco’s on your left. Cross the next roundabout (third exit), and then at the next roundabout take a left turn (first exit) along Nash Road. Lliswerry High School is past Nash College, fourth turning on the left (by the third chicane).
From the Tredegar Park roundabout (Junction 28 on the M4) take the A48 heading east along Docks Way and Usk Way, bearing straight ahead to cross the river by the City Bridge. Continue along Spytty Road until you pass Newport Stadium on your right, and at the next roundabout take the next right (by Aldi) along Nash Road. Lliswerry High School is past Nash College, fourth turning on the left (by the third chicane).
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- WHAT'S ON: Various animal charities to takeover a pub for a free family fun day this weekend
- Charity walker enters sixth month.
- Newport County 3 Bury 1: Exiles close in on play-off spot
- Newport County 3 Bury 1: As it happened
- Holiday traffic causes delays on the M4
- Here are seven weird and wonderful Easter Eggs to try this year
- REVIEW: Hair at New Theatre in Cardiff
- REVIEW: Footloose by Young Venture Players at Dolman Theatre
- REVIEW: The Mirror Crack’d at New Theatre, Cardiff
- REVIEW: How To Be Brave at Le Pub Newport
- REVIEW: Busted at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
- REVIEW: Panic! At The Disco at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
- REVIEW: Macbeth by National Theatre at Wales Millenium Centre
- REVIEW: Sinfonia Cymru at Newport Riverfront Theatre with Sheku Kanneh-Mason
- REVIEW: Romeo & Juliet by Royal Shakespeare Company at New Theatre, Cardiff
- REVIEW: Paul Geigerzahler at Le Pub in Newport
- REVIEW: Roberto Devereux by Welsh National Opera at Wales Millennium Centre then touring
- REVIEW: Peter Pan, by Newport Pantomime and Musical Society, at Dolman Theatre
© 2019 - Newport Philharmonic Choir