|Here are some photos taken during the Choir’s performance of Mendelssohn’s Elijah for their Autumn Concert at St Julians School, Newport.
The soloists were Fiona Harrison, Kate Woolveridge, Paul Badley & Peter Grevatt.
*** ONLINE TICKET SALES ***
From the Coldra roundabout (Junction 24 on the M4) take the A48 heading south along Rhineland Way and Spytty Road. Follow round until you pass Tesco’s on your left. Cross the next roundabout (third exit), and then at the next roundabout take a left turn (first exit) along Nash Road. Lliswerry High School is past Nash College, fourth turning on the left (by the third chicane).
From the Tredegar Park roundabout (Junction 28 on the M4) take the A48 heading east along Docks Way and Usk Way, bearing straight ahead to cross the river by the City Bridge. Continue along Spytty Road until you pass Newport Stadium on your right, and at the next roundabout take the next right (by Aldi) along Nash Road. Lliswerry High School is past Nash College, fourth turning on the left (by the third chicane).
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- First look inside the new leisure centre opening tomorrow after £7.4m overhaul
- Gwent AM reiterates M4 support following Twitter gaffe
- YOUR COUNCIL LEADER WRITES: Cllr Debbie Wilcox, Newport
- Man in hospital after building site incident
- Rise in deaths related to drug poisoning across Gwent
- Calls to introduce rooms in Newport where drug users can inject safely
- REVIEW: The Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra at St David's Hall
- REVIEW: NHS70 As Long As The Heart Beats
- REVIEW: NHS70 For All I Care
- REVIEW: Midnight Skyracer at Lyceum Folk Club
- REVIEW: Jâms Coleman, at St Michael and All Angels’ Church, Lower Machen
- REVIEW: The Invisible Man at Ignition Theatre
- REVIEW: Double Vision, Gagglebabble, Festival of Voice, Wales Millennium Centre
- REVIEW: Camille O'Sullivan, CAVE, Festival of Voice, at Wales Millennium Centre
- REVIEW: Manic Street Preachers, Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- REVIEW: Noel Gallagher, Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- REVIEW: Titanic The Musical, Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff
- REVIEW: The Play That Goes Wrong, New Theatre, Cardiff
© 2018 - Newport Philharmonic Choir