|Here are some photos taken during the Choir’s performance of Mendelssohn’s Elijah for their Autumn Concert at St Julians School, Newport.
The soloists were Fiona Harrison, Kate Woolveridge, Paul Badley & Peter Grevatt.
*** ONLINE TICKET SALES ***
DirectionsFrom the Coldra roundabout (Junction 24 on the M4) take the A48 heading south towards the City Centre. Cross the first roundabout and exit left at the second roundabout onto Hartridge Farm Road. Pass Hartridge School on your left and turn left into the car park of the Welsh Primary School.
- Opticians firm in running for national award marking business growth
- Man taken to hospital after being hit by vehicle
- Appeal for witnesses after man tries to strangle woman on train
- Review: Paloma Faith, Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- Dog owners hit out after after being asked to leave hotel
- Gwent Archives facing "financial crisis" without change
- REVIEW: Neverwhere, Dolman Theatre, Newport
- REVIEW: Russell Brand, St David's Hall, Cardiff
- REVIEW: Thriller Live, New Theatre, Cardiff
- REVIEW: Don Giovanni, Mozart - Welsh National Opera, Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff
- REVIEW: Dick Whittington, Dolman Theatre, Newport
- REVIEW: Jack and the Beanstalk, Borough Theatre, Abergavenny
- REVIEW: The Sound of Music, New Theatre, Cardiff
- REVIEW: And Then There Were None, Dolman Theatre, Newport
- REVIEW: A Tiger’s Tale, Riverfront Theatre, Newport
- REVIEW: Welsh National Opera: La Forza del Destino, Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff
- REVIEW: Anton and Erin, St David's Hall, Cardiff
- REVIEW: Neville’s Island, Dolman Theatre, Newport
© 2018 - Newport Philharmonic Choir