|Here are some photos taken during the Choir’s performance of Mendelssohn’s Elijah for their Autumn Concert at St Julians School, Newport.
The soloists were Fiona Harrison, Kate Woolveridge, Paul Badley & Peter Grevatt.
From the Coldra roundabout (Junction 24 on the M4) take the A48 heading south along Rhineland Way and Spytty Road. Follow round until you pass Tesco’s on your left. Cross the next roundabout (third exit), and then at the next roundabout take a left turn (first exit) along Nash Road. Lliswerry High School is past Nash College, fourth turning on the left (by the third chicane).
From the Tredegar Park roundabout (Junction 28 on the M4) take the A48 heading east along Docks Way and Usk Way, bearing straight ahead to cross the river by the City Bridge. Continue along Spytty Road until you pass Newport Stadium on your right, and at the next roundabout take the next right (by Aldi) along Nash Road. Lliswerry High School is past Nash College, fourth turning on the left (by the third chicane).
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- WHAT'S ON: Classical concert to be broadcast live this summer
- LEGAL EXPERT: Is the New Year a trigger for divorce?
- Cocaine dealer ‘from tragic background’ jailed for four years
- The biggest brightest supermoon of 2019 will dominate our skies soon
- WHAT'S ON: Live broadcast of ballet about the triumph of love and friendship
- Gwent solicitors among finalists for the 2019 Wales Legal Awards
- REVIEW: Un ballo in maschera, Verdi, Welsh National Opera
- REVIEW: Slift at Le Pub in Newport
- REVIEW: Architects at Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- REVIEW: Def Leppard Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- REVIEW: Mogwai at St David's Hall in Cardiff
- REVIEW: L’heure Espagnole by Mid Wales Opera
- REVIEW: The Last Five Years at Wales Millennium Centre
- REVIEW: The Prodigy at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
- REVIEW: A Child's Christmas and Tiger Eggs by Ballet Cymru at Riverfront Theatre
- REVIEW: Roots, by National Dance Company Wales, at Wales Millennium Centre
- REVIEW: Oliver, by the Junior Abergavenny Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society
- REVIEW: Passion by Music Theatre Wales and National Dance Company Wales
© 2019 - Newport Philharmonic Choir